Detailing Development in Solano County
A well-sourced project database for Solano County
Learn more about new development projects throughout Solano County! Just click on a city to discover proposals, plans, and construction work going on throughout all seven cities!
Solano Futuro relies on staff reports, public meetings, and community comments to be able to provide accurate and truthful information to the community at large. Anything that is written on Solano Futuro comes from somewhere that is easily accessible by members of the public. That means we don’t operate on leaks or undisclosed information, but instead, on facts that have already been made publicly available!
Community engagement and Involvement
At the heart of Solano Futuro’s mission is greater community engagement in the planning process and in local and regional governance. Solano Futuro wants the community to actively participate in the planning process, whether it be through public comments at Planning Commission or City Council meetings or by participation in planning workshops.
Be on the look out for “Take Action” tabs on projects that have upcoming events or actions!
Of course, we do get things wrong sometimes! We happily welcome any feedback when it comes to new or erroneous information that may appear on any of our pages or articles. Simply leave us a message by visiting our Contact page and let us know and we will happily correct it!
What’s in my neighborhood?
Check out our interactive map of projects to see what’s going on near you!
How Do I Get Involved?
Check out our calendar of upcoming Planning Commission meetings, events, and important City Council meetings!
Want to Learn More About Planning?
Check out the Institute for Local Government’s Guides to Local Planning!
- Jefferson Ridge Application IncompleteCity staff have denied the proposed Jefferson Ridge mixed-use project.
- Why Are the Bridge Tolls Rising? – FeatureWhat’s up with the bridge tolls rising again?! Learn more about Regional Measure 3 with this video!
- More Analysis Requested for New Fairfield Dutch BrosThe Fairfield Planning Commission asked city staff for additional traffic analyses.
- Revised Allison Apartments Recommended for ApprovalThe Vacaville Planning Commission recommended approval of the revised Allison Apartments plans.
- Changes Proposed for Nut Tree ApartmentsA redesigned Nut Tree Apartments proposal has been submitted.
- New Self-Storage Proposed in Downtown SuisunA new self-storage facility has been proposed on the edge of downtown Suisun City.
- Could SMART Ever Come to Solano County?Take a look at recent efforts to bring SMART to Suisun City with our new Youtube video!
Click here to see all our news.